Sunday, 28 July 2013

LUSH HAUL



CATASTROPHE COSMETIC FACE MASK
BLUEBERRY INFUSED MAINTENANCE MASK
CHARITY POT


KARMA SOLID PERFUME

DRAGON'S EGG
CITRUS SHERBET FIZZY FIRECRACKER

Life gets busy.
There's always places to go, people to see, and things to do. 
Through the all the craziness you have to take the time to invest into yourself.
In other terms, a trip to LUSH.

Everything about Lush I love.
During my trip these were my purchases:

1. CATASTROPHE COSMETIC: FACE MASK: BLUEBERRY INFUSED MAINTENANCE MASK:
I have super sensitive skin and this face mask is a gentle and deep cleaning- including fresh blueberries and calamine powder for soothing effect. Stripping away all the oils and dirt from everyday life, but still keeping your natural oils.

2. CHARITY POT: 
This is Lush's lotion that's proceeds are 100% donated to groups that have the mind set to help the areas of the environment, animal welfare, and human rights. Just imagine chocolate in the form of lotion- Sold.

3. BATH BOMB: DRAGON'S EGG:
Beautiful bath bomb, filled with citrus love and happiness- the only down side is the extra residue left after the bath. I recommend THE ENCHANTER- same concept of citrus (DE: LEMON & TE: LIME), but I found left less residue.

4. GORILLA PERFUME: KARMA SOLID PERFUME:
Solid perfume is a very new concept for me, so I'm not too sure how I feel about it fully. 
You're able to rub it on your wrists, and it is very long lasting and a little bit goes a very long way. Because it is moister you're able to add to the ends of your hair to help split ends and dryness. Cons about this product is that is quite messy and it easily melts- so be careful if it in your purse! 

End of the day I love Lush and pamper days.
What do you recommend from Lush?

See you soon friends, until then stay beautiful.

xxx
EUK


+

No comments:

Post a Comment