Tuesday, 9 July 2013

The City of Lights

We are the humans of New York

Gossip Girls 




With my favourite people, in my favourite place.
                           
                                  MOMA

SOHO
Just casually with an A&F model
Chilling with some nature (just kidding those are fake)
My first home.

My best friend!

Ground Zero
Rob McClure received a Tony nomination as Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical for his portrayal of Charlie Chaplin.
FRUEZ BRUTA 
Attempting to reenact When Harry Met Sally.

+
I had the beautiful opportunity last November to go to New York City with my drama program at school for a week filled with workshops, street food, shows all along with my best friends. It was one of my highlights of high school. We saw Chaplin, Bring It On: The Musical, and Fuerza Bruta- three very different shows, but all fulfilled my heart with joy and love. If you ever get a chance, please watch Fuerza Bruta it is inexpiable, but it is another level of stroytelling and fun. Have a peak: http://youtu.be/taBAtxasWto

New York is filled with endless possibilities and opportunities. I felt like I was able to breath into the city, into the people, music, art, and everything that was around me. The rush of the city and people made me feel like electric.

New York is truly the city of lights that make you feel timeless.
Even though my hunt for Humans of New York failed.

Until next time, friends.

xxx
EUK
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment