Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Blocked / Boxed

NARS BRONZE/BLUSH DUO
ORGASM BLUSH / LAGUNA BRONZER
HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER 
DIM LIGHT 
URBAN DECAY: LONG LASTING MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY
Is it only Wednesday?
A daunting Calculus assignment, English essay, Anthropology project coming it's way- I decided, for my own health/sanity, to have a mini shopping session.
Here are the results.

1. NARS: ORGASM/LAGUNA DUO
Why not get two of the best in one? I have fair skin, and it's hard to find bronzer that don't make me look like an Oompa Loompa- so, once I found Laguna I was hooked. And after the rave about Orgasm blush, why the fuck not- I thought.

2. HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER (DIM LIGHT):
Apparently this is suppose to produce a photoshop effect with "blurring imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones."
We'll seen.

3. URBAN DECAY: LONG LASTING MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY
If I am attempting to apply eyeliner and contour my goddamn face after 4 hours of sleep, it better stay on my face- for everybody's sake (bags bags bags bags.) So far, this has worked wonders- beside the fact I sprayed it directly into my eyes, not recommended.

Any suggestions?
Pray for me, I might not make it til Friday.

Also, my dear dear friend started out a blog.
Just click the link, he's a man who wears a suit: http://thingsofmonstrousbeauty.blogspot.ca

+


No comments:

Post a Comment