Friday, 24 January 2014

Miles Upon Miles

DR MARTENS | VICTORIAN FLOWERS 1460 W



DR MARTENS:
These boots have been my save in grace for the past two years, they have been through it all- Canada's worst/best. Regardless of outfit, day, or the temperature of my coffee- I find myself ending up leaving the house with them on. I urge you all the treat your feet to these boots, your feet will be happy happy.

TIPS:
1. These do not stretch out, the sales associate lied to me: "of course, a full half size dear!" That bitch. But, it was not the end of the world. Choose true to your size, listen to your feet not the store's commission. 

2. Breaking these shoes in are probably the worst thing ever. You question everything you've been told about these boots been the best thing ever and blah blah blah. I can assure you- after two weeks of feet aches, blood, and tears- they are. Hope you make it through the end.

Buy your pair here: http://www.drmartenscanada.ca/1460-w-black-vic-flwrs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment