Friday, 24 January 2014

Revolting The Days

NARS BRONZER
NARS LAGUNA BRONZER
DIOR VERNIS NAIL LACQUER | PURPLE REVOLUTION 
MAN REPELLER - LEANDRA MEDINE 

MARC JACOBS | DOT ROLLERBALL


1. NARS LAGUNA BRONZER: 
Yes, I do realize I just bought the duo of this last week- but it's just so pretty that I needed it all by itself. Please don't judge, you would do the same- I think.

2. DIOR VERNIS NAIL LACQUER | PURPLE REVOLUTION:
Great finish. Great formula. Great nail polish. THANKS OBAMA (really, thank you.)

3. MAN REPELLER - LEANDRA MEDINE:
Leandra Medine. This women, is my ideal person. She is witty, smart, hilarious, and she's the kind of person you want to drink expensive lattes whilst eating bread and cheese. 
Check out this book, whilst you're doing that: here's her blog http://www.manrepeller.com

4. DOT ROLLERBALL - MARC JACOBS: 
After buying the Daisy rollerball, there was a hole in my soul from the lack of smell of Dot.
The hole has been filled, and damn- I smell good.

The weekend! We all made it.
Grab your favourite friends and enjoy the time you earned.

(I recommend season 3 for this week.)

+

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely post!
    I would like to follow you but I cant find you on bloglovin?:S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Thanks so much for the love, and my bloglovin should be: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10484837
      All the best, sweet peach! xx

      Delete