Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Days Going Out


HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER: DIFFUSED LIGHT
SOFT, WARM, PALE YELLOW THAT REDUCES REDNESS, ELIMINATES SHINE AND GIVES CLEAR SKIN 
FIRST AID BEAUTY - ULTRA REPAIR CREAM
NARS - VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL 

I have developed a problem with Sephora. And here are some of the results:

1. HOURGLASS AMBIENT POWDER: DIFFUSED LIGHT
Yes, I am also judging myself for having now two of these. But after learning you are able to combine all the ambient powders, I went all crazy for that shit. This, apparently, gives off glow and hides your redness. After receiving the yes from Estée (http://www.essiebutton.com) I ran to the closest Sephora and here we are.

2. FIRST AID BEAUTY: ULTRA REPAIR CREAM:
Now this one I blame Ingrid (http://www.youtube.com/user/missglamorazzi) and the stands by the cashier. But here we are, the first/only product from First Aid Beauty in Canadian Sephora. Expect more of this when I rave Sephora in America next week.

3. NARS - VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL (DOLCE VITA):
My go to lipstick, and seeing that my holidays to the sun is near I have opted for this orange.
These lipsticks are everything, get it and be happy.

I should probably rename this blog: whatisemilyholding.


+

6 comments:

  1. I really want a NARS Lip pencil they look amazing xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT! I've used four colours and they're all amazing, a bit pricy- but so worth the splurge in the end!

      Delete
  2. i've been wanting to try first aid beauty products because so many beauty youtubers have been raving over them! is the cream any good?

    http://thelittlethingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it out because of Ingrid (missglamorazzi) and loved it! I have super dry skin and especially during the winter, I get dry patches- but this worked like a beauty! I also recommend the red clay mask (http://www.sephora.com/skin-rescue-purifying-mask-with-red-clay-P384538?skuId=1567213)

      All the best!

      Delete
    2. i watch ingrid's videos all the time too haha

      i'm definitely going to give it a go, thanks so much emily!

      Delete
    3. No worries! And tell me how it works out for you in the end :)

      Delete